Tuesday, May 16, 2023

THE LAST OF THE BEDS!!!

 We have been working so hard and Murph is NUTS!  He just doesn't stop when he gets something in his head.  I am thankful for that but boy does he wear me down!  I'm tired at the end of the day...as we said in WI...I was WI tired.  On the plus side, it is an awesome weight loss plan.  Last summer I lost 30 pounds.


Here is a short video of what the garden looks like before we get everything planted and mulch on the paths.  Oh, and the irrigation. and the weeds pulled and whatever we decided to do at the last minute.  I understand that there might be a worm farm forming.  You just never know.  We took the trellis out of the big raised garden bed and put it in the new bed.  So now you can actually reach the veggies in the middle without hurting yourself.

Emmy and I plan to plant blackberries and two blueberry bushes in with all the strawberries.

Whatever you are thinking Murph, the answer is NOOOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment