Saturday, May 13, 2023

Horse Poop Day

Look what we get to do today.  Mark with to the Racer's yesterday and got some 2year old horse poop.  Guess what Murph and I did today!
 





The potato bed took the longest and most compost and horse poop.  I think we may have lost a few plants but we are hoping for the best.
We worked before the rain, during the rain, and after the rain.

We totally emptied the first compost bin.  Now maybe Imogene can't get to the raised beds.

I planted 20 sunflower seeds under the big bee on Mr. John's side of the yard.

One hill of zucchini in the triangular bed.

One hill of white pattypans.

I'm a little wet, smelly, and a lot pooped!  But I am ready to do some planting tomorrow.  I have some azaleas to plant along with several different bean varieties.  And who knows what else we will get into.

Time for a hot shower because I am sure all my muscles will be screaming at me if I sit down and clean comfy clothes will be nice.

A little bit of trivia...I planted 120 strawberries.  And they are looking great.

No comments:

Post a Comment