Saturday, May 13, 2023

Helping The Potatoes

The potatoes are looking great but we have realized that we planted them the wrong way.  So the Dig Pit Box has been repurposed until we can harvest the potatoes.  Then it will go back to its original place in the yard and our potatoes will be planted in the third compost bin that we don't use.  It will be more than perfect.
 
 I am so upset.  Something is getting into the potatoes and digging like there is no tomorrow.  So I ask Kory if I could borrow his trail camera.  

Imogene is in sooooooo much trouble!  
The only thing I can figure out is that she used the wheelbarrow to jump the fence this time.  All the other times I think she used the compost bin.  Next is an electric fence! JK, but the thought did cross my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment