Thursday, May 11, 2023

The Boys Are In Heaven

 

Tell me you have boys, without telling me you have boys.

Yep, pretty much handprints all over everything.

They work for their keep around here let me tell you.

No slackers allowed around here.

I'm ready for anything!

They are still at it.


The first causality of the day.

Thought I might sneak a little break in the hammock...

Nope, not this time Wammy.

We just want to get in there and help.

Today he had the patience of Job.

They wanted to take their shirts off just like Murph.

And they worked their little hearts out!

We don't need shovels to move all this dirt.

Well maybe on second thought we might.

But on second thought.

A job well done.

There will be two more beds in the middle.  Can't waste all that space.

No comments:

Post a Comment