Thursday, July 1, 2021

The Fencing Is Going Up

 We could not have been a worse day to do this but I am so glad that we did.

We started out when the day wasn't so hot.

We semi set the posts.  Meaning no concrete.  That would be later in the day when Jeremy could come and help.

I don't know how he figured out to do it but he did.

Mark always makes fun of my gardening outfits.  I don't even care.  These pants were versatile.  If I was down on the ground wallering around I wore the long.  When I got hot and was working standing up I pulled them up.  That's a win-win in my gardening book.

Looks great.  The dogs arent too excited about it.  They can't get to the fence any more to talk to Bleu and Scamp.

Murph doing gate prep.

The gate looks like it is as old as the hills.

We had to cut a little divot out of the railroad tie that wouldn't budge.  No problem.

Maggie and the kids came to help.  Thank you, Jesus1

Jeremy is a master at concreting posts in the ground.
Thanks, Jeremy!

No comments:

Post a Comment