Thursday, July 1, 2021

After The Storms

 I was worried when I went to bed last night hearing the rain.  We got a ton of rain!  A ton!  Like hurry and get the ark built rain!

 Murph called early this morning to see how the garden did in the storm.  I told him that I had no idea I couldn't find my scuba suit.

In between the tomatoes and strawberry beds there was three inches of standing water.

The newly planted cucumbers were loving it!

The pumpkins took a beating.

All the raised beds were so very happy.



I thought the watermelons were going to float away in the runoff.

The swimming pool about overflowed.

The native perennials were so happy.

The drain Murph cleaned out worked perfectly.  I went out and cleaned all the debris off the top in prep for the next storm.


No comments:

Post a Comment