Friday, July 9, 2021

Had Some Help Watering and Weeding

 Tammie and Ava came to help in the garden today.  I love all the helpers that are willing to come and get itchy and dirty.  I am so very thankful!!

Mark said I was rude to weed and talk at the same time.  I just think that is multi-tasking.  And you would b amazed at how much you can get accomplished.

The dogs have missed Ava as much or more than she has missed them.

Into the Goat Garden Bed, we go to pick cucumbers and look at all the other plants.


I can't remember how many we picked but I think it was more than 10.

And yellow squash and eggplant too.

Then we added Cheyenne peppers.

She wears it well.

And look who else was working hard in the garden today.  A Carpenter bee.  I actually think he was taking a nap because when I talked to him and blew him kisses he didn't budge.

Thanks, Tammie and Ava you helped me get a lot accomplished.  come back anytime you want to get dirt under your fingernails and love n the puppies.

No comments:

Post a Comment