Saturday, July 10, 2021

More Help Arrives

 

Maggie came in the early afternoon to touch up on the staining.

Connor was the waterer.

Naked Gardener in the making.

Jon and I discussed the options until the other muscle could help.

Mark was probably giving direction.  It was super hot.  I was melting like a candle.

Jeremy coming to the rescue.  I'm just not as strong as I once was.

Stud discussion.

They figured it out without my help.  I am thankful for 'the boys'.  Or as Mark called them that say, 'sons.'

Hanging my cute little solar light.  I love it.  MArk not so much.  Murph really wants to run electricity to the barn so he can see when he is digging around on the inside for things.

Adilyn and Amanda searching for cucumbers.



Jase letting us about the robot that he built!  Impressive!







No comments:

Post a Comment