Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Peep And Stitch Come For A Visit

Sunday my dad and Stitch made a quick trip to OH.  He met The Boys for the first time.  The Boys couldn't exactly figure out the man with the cane and the long dog with the red vest.


They were finally okay with the new people in the yard so the world was once gain right.

Boogie loved his hair ears, and Marshall hat!  And my dad thought it was so funny.

And then they put on a show!

My dad was there for every feeding!  I think he really likes them.


Stitch would rather lay on the couch and look at them from afar.  She did finally figure out there was a rabbit in the yard.  My dad was surprised that she barked at it.

Fresh from under a broody hen!

He just couldn't get enough of them.  And I think The Boys felt the same way.

Right before he left to go home we fed the goats again.

I think next time he is her he might just try teaching them a few little goat tricks.

Hurry back Peep, the boys are already missing you!


It makes me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment