Monday, May 9, 2016

Derby Day Visitors

Ms. Renee and Mr. John always are having a party.  Their backyard was made for parties.  Each year they have a Derby Party.  And today was Derby Day.    I guess we were making a little too many farm noises because I kept seeing heads popping up over the fence.  Ms. Renee always asks if her friends and visit.  Of course, they can!

I think Scoot and Boogie think they are lap goats.

They were cracking me up.  They bother were beside themselves, in love!

Ms. Renee is a great backup bottle feeder.  Always willing to help.

I thought she was going to melt into a puddle.  So excited and loved every slobbering second.

I remember her name because it is the same as mine.  Thinking she might try to talk her husband into getting some goats.  I said try.  It didn't sound too positive over the fence.

Love her face.

And Amanda came all the way from Alabama to love on the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment