Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Mother's Day Came Early

The mail carrier came yesterday and Mark handed me a package and said that they boys got me an early Mother's Day gift.  Bells for the boys.  I love them.  They are Norwegian goat bells.  Real bells for goats.  And they sound awesome!  I love the sound of my little herd.

They loved their new bells so much that they posed!

I just love Boogie!  He loves to eat.

One side of the Burning Bushes is going to look great...the other I have a feeling will be bare.

Their newest tasty treat is the Siberian iris

They all will climb on anything and everything... including sitting people.

Scoot is such a stinker.  And he is spoiled rotten.  Lately, he won't finish his bottle unless you are holding him...which I don't mind at all.

Why didn't I get goats sooner!

There are a few feeding volunteer slots still open in May.

Wednesday, May 4,  8PM
Friday, May 6, 8PM
Sunday, May 8 8PM
Wednesday, May 11, 8PM
Thursday, May 12, 8PM
Sunday, May15, 8PM
Wednesday, May 18, 8PM
Thursday, May 19, 8PM
Friday, May 20, 8PM
Saturday, May 21, 8PM
Sunday, May 22, 8PM
Sunday, May 29, 8PM



No comments:

Post a Comment