Monday, May 9, 2016

My Former Boss and Her Grandkids


What great timing!  I got to new books about goat related this and who should be coming to visit the goats on the same day the books arrive...my former preschool director/friend!  And she brings her two of her grandkids!

She has said over and over again...'Farmer Frank would be so proud."  Farmer Frank owned Sunrock Farm before he passed away just recently.  We would take the preschool classes there for a field trip.  That was where I first milked a goat.  I think that is where my love story with goats began.

Lydia loved everything about them.

Myles was all over the rabbit, the chickens and of course the goats.

He loved them all but I think they loved him more.  


Thanks Barb for bringing the kids.  I love sharing the farm with little people.  They seem to get me.  Some big people laugh and roll their eyes and wonder what I am thinking.  I'm thinking FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment