Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Egg Count For This Week So Far

My goal this week is to keep track of how many eggs each set of girls lays and total egg count for each day. Don't know why , just thought it might be fun.
 
Monday
Big Girls...4
Little Girls...5
Egg total...9

I got a great surprise when I was checking the nesting boxes.  Ethel, the s
Silver Cuckoo Marans, laid an egg right in my hand.  The first actual 'chocolate egg'.

Tuesday
Big Girls...5
Little Girls...5
Total for the day...10
Total for the week...19

First TOTAL SELL OUT!
My sweet neighbor, Larry wanted two dozen but I only had 18.  He said he would rather buy them from me than go to the store.  I love being his egg lady!

Wednesday
Big Girls...3 eggs
Little Girls...4 eggs
Total for the day...7 eggs
Total for the week...26 eggs

Thursday
Big Girls...2 eggs
Little Girls...6 eggs
Total for the day...8 eggs
Total for the week...34 eggs

Friday
Big Girls...zip
Little Girls...5 eggs
Total for the day...5 eggs
Total for the week...39 eggs
 

No comments:

Post a Comment