Friday, March 27, 2015

Chicken Treats

I know I have said this more than about a hundred times...but we DO have the best friends and neighbors in our little neck of the woods!  There are these awesome sister that can do anything!  I mean anything!  And they are the go to people for our animals.  They have a pet sitting business...Heavenly Petsitting.  I recommend them more than highly!!  We have a nickname for them.  It is 'the husky girls'.  I know that it doesn't sounds very nice but let me explain.  When we first moved in the neighborhood we would see them walking this beautiful husky.  This is before we knew that they did that for a living.  Michelle and Leah are their real names.  They are so fun!  And they know a tons of stuff.
 
They not only take good care of the animals on our little farm when we are away...they bring them treats too.  Homemade suet cake for the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment