Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Photo Shoot With Friends

I got a text from Jon asking if the kids could come over and see the chickens.  I love when friends want to play with the girls. 
First things first...egg gathering.  I sorta loaded up the nesting boxes so everyone had a chance to gather eggs.

Does this chair make me look fat?


Special treats


Dory being such a good girl letting Skyler love on her.

She's a natural!

Susie strikinga pose on her best side.


Estelle getting in on the photo shoot.

And then the sun came out!


Looks like she is nesting to me.

And then there was the confrontation.




Up close and personal

And the conversation went on for a good five minutes.
 
Our loner walking  the rails.  Maybe she is channeling her inner hobo.
 
EffieGrace just looking regal!


A seven chicken butt salute.




No comments:

Post a Comment