Thursday, February 5, 2015

A Little Chicken Dump...ha ha

This is what you can get when you let a Kindergartner carry the egg basket across the backyard.  Oops!

Now when I head to the barn they follow me because they know treats will be next.  We have a routine!  And I was able to get all 12 in one shot.

Two Little Girls trying to sneak in with the some of the Big Girls.

Sunny looking for something extra special...worms.  Sorry Sunny they are deep, deep in the dirt where it is warm.

Looks like someone might need another bath.  Ellis and Alaire will be here in a few weeks so I think I will just wait for them.

I think EffieGrace chased the rest of them out of the food.  Not nice EffieGrace because at Wammyville and NottaLotta we all need to learn to share.

Inez is always by herself and on the move.  All her shots tend to be just a little blurry.

Susie is a stinker too!  She is definitely one sassy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment