Friday, June 17, 2016

Over The Past Week Or So


Can't wait until fall when the oak leaves start falling...seems they are top on Boogie's diet menu.!  Yea I hope that means less raking and mulching for me.

The Girls do a great job helping mix up the compost.

I see one of Pappy's Girls in a place that she shouldn't be.

I love hanging out laundry!

That silly Scoot on top of the alfalfa

Big buddies

Looking for some shade.

They are such good boys to share the bucket of grain.

These are about the only flowers that have survived the animals.


I know what is going to happen.  The bucket is going to be overturned!  But yet I leave it there.

Boogie found a little shade.

Broody hen...again!

Bertha is going to be a beauty.

A little play...

Boogie getting ready to come down full force.

They finally figured out the roost for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment