Sunday, June 5, 2016

More Fun Than A Barrel Of Monkeys

Ethel had become a barnyard strutter.  And somewhat of a bully  She has been teaming up with some of the other chickens are terrorizing Crispy.  Chrispy is a little stressed by it and has started losing feathers....not to mention going bald on top of her hear where she has been pecked.  Not to worry those mean chickens will be having a little time out soon.  Now Crispy goes in Pappy's Girls Coop and terrorizes them.  She better watch out she will be in The Big House too.

Good old Ms Broody.  Today I found her sitting on 5 eggs.  She was a very busy girl.  She knows now that she needs to go out and play with the others.

This is the pout I get everytime we have our little run-in.

Sunny has been following me around while I weed.  She has figured out that I know where the biggest and juiciest worms are.

Looking so handsome after his bath.

Looks like I need to rethink hanging laundry when they are out.

Pretty boy.

Which end is up?

We now have 'The Terminator'...a huge water gun that we give a quick squirt when they chew on things they aren't supposed to.  Pappy's Japanese maples are at the top of that list.

And then we have TROUBLE!!!

I knew it was coming someday.

And once he figured out how to do it, he did it over and over and over again.

It doesn't matter if the door is open or closed.

And he is able to climb up both sides of the run.

Let's jsut pray he never figures out that there is another world on the other side of the fence.

(I can hear my dad cackling now...so hard that he starts choking!)

No comments:

Post a Comment