Thursday, June 2, 2016

Didn't Have Time To Get A Pic

Mark has had a little setback with a broken tailbone so he is spending lots of time in the hot tub trying to get some relief.  So this is how the story goes...

I was feeding The Boys their 8PM bottle in the 'feeding spot' and I hear garbled words that I could only make out to be...Jan, he's in.  Boot had done a cannonball into the hot tub.I look up ans see  him doing the dog paddle to the side of the hot tub!  I jump up and it seemed like I was running in slow motion across the backyard.  By the time I got to the firepit, Boogie had gotten himself up and out of the water.  He came running to me as fast as he could with one ear wonky and the other straight up with the most scared little face I had ever seen.  I picked him up and hugged him and checked him out.  He is fine.  A little wet but no worse for wear.  Scared me to death.  Two things I have learned already in my short time as a goat momma...make sure that the ashes from the campfire the night before are cold and totally out and never have the hot tub lid open when The Boys are out playing in the yard.

I'm telling you there is never, NEVER a dull moment around here!  And I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment