Monday, October 27, 2014

Racer Family Farms

Visited a new chicken Farmer's farm today.  Our friends, the Racer's, now have 7 chickens to go along with their two horses.  They really have a farm!  Sharone text me to see what I did with the chicken that laid in the roost.  She has one that lays in the run.  Not good.  So I took her all my chicken books in a horse feed sack bag that I had made from a sack she shared with me.
 
Taj-de-Coop
Todd made this movable coop and run.  It is insulated and has a solar lighting system to fool the chickens into laying longer.  there is an old ladder they have made into a cool roost.  and I saw a chicken swing!  they have it made.

Doodle

Georgia Peach

Siren, she's a little noisy.

Herbie

Camilla

Junie B. Jones

She has one more, a beautiful brown Rhode Island Red and her name is Nugget.  I'll have to get her picture next time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment