Wednesday, July 20, 2022

OH MY WORD!!

This morning before it got so blistering hot you couldn't breathe we picked cucumbers.  I had to pull out several vines because of a mosaic virus according to my awesome gardening "twin" that knows literally everything about gardening. 

We are trying to decide if we should pull them all out and see if we can find some plants and plant more.  Or have we run out of time to d that.  We will let it go until the end of the month and see what happens.  He also gave us the name of something we can treat it with.

We did manage to get these beauties.

We picked this last night before Life Group.

Okay, call me crazy but I got the corn ready for the next big storm.  I talked Mark into helping me lasso all the corn and then tie it to the fence so hopefully, it won't blow over again.  Keeping my fingers crossed.

Looking through the winter squash trellis to the Four Sisters area.


  
butternut squash

acorn squash

Look closely and you can see all kinds of cucumbers hanging from the top of the trellis.

No comments:

Post a Comment