Friday, July 1, 2022

Look At That Garden Grow!

 The first thing Mark and I did when we work up the morning after getting home from vacation was...take a walk in the garden.  Oh my gosh.  I never realized how fast things could grow in a week.  Thanks to all the garden fairies that helped make sure everything was watered while we were gone.

My corn is standing tall!

peppers

The morning harvest.

cucumbers

squash leaf clean-up

a mini tomato ready to eat

purple eggplant

I'm trying to pick cucumbers.  Can you see me?

The four sisters have gone crazy!

tomatoes taller that me

peppers for Murph

eggplant

she going to be a  beauty

green pepper that will turn orange

white eggplant

more little purple fingers

Swiss chard from seed on the left

sweetest yellow cherry tomatoes

corn

tomatoes and peppers

more eggplant

eggplant blooms

home of the little bunny

gourds

No comments:

Post a Comment