Thursday, July 14, 2022

And We Are Off

 

The corn got blown down and I left it for a few days.  I was so disheartened.  Michael let me borrow a few of his big sticks to use for supports.  Mark thinks I have lots my mind.

Nature is such an amazing thing! A few days later this is what it looks like.  While they were down the tops still reached for the sun.  The trunks look a little strange but the tops look awesome.

And I found some cornsilks.

Well, lookie there. a Park's Whopper!

Black Vernissage

Not sure but I think this might be a rogue pumpkin.

Look at this.  I think the cart might need to go down by the street.

First tomato from the tomato tree.

Lemon Boy

Look at those wonderful Abe Lincoln's!

Somedays it is hard for me to keep up and I love it.  My days are planned and they all have vegetables in them!

No comments:

Post a Comment