Sunday, May 9, 2021

More Progress


Everybody works around here.  The yahoos helped me carry all the bricks we could find.

Then we had the union snack break.

More raised beds going in and look at the new home for the bathtub.

This is the view from our bedroom window.  Still some things need to find new homes but I'm thinking we are really close to planting.  But I could be wrong.


The bathtub is going to be overflowing with native pollinators.

We had to do a little fence repair.  Not actually repair but maybe I should call it an upgrade.  See the board fence.  Then the heavy metal fencing on top of it.  Now there is chicken wire secured to the metal fencing.  And here is why...


Pumpkin patch will be ready to plant as soon as we get chicken wire up.

Oh no!

The 76 pavers! do look nice and now maybe I won't slide all over the place when I go n to tend the garden.

Since it was going to rain on Mother's Day Emmy came over and I talked her into doing a little fence maintenance with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment