Saturday, May 22, 2021

Making It Perfect

 

We had discussed finishing off the bed so it would be a true raised bed but then decided not to this year.  It would be a project for next year.  The next thing I know Murph is building the box.  He and I are a little OCD about gardening things.  And I am so thankful for him in so many ways.

The tomatoes are happy now.

The peas are overjoyed.

The garden looks great!

Still have our bamboo waiting to be cut and used when the tomatoes get bigger.  We are also thinking about making some kind of tee-pee with them also.

Looking from the Pumpkin Patch.

Looking from the double gate.  I got to dress up around the Tower Garden.

I had asked Jon Milligan if he could cut down a dead tree in the City Park.  He was coming tomorrow.  But with tornado Murph, Jon will only need to cut the trunk into logs.  I see a good campfire in my near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment