Saturday, March 25, 2017

A Beautiful Friday

My chocolate egg layer strutting her stuff.

The chicken stink eye.

They found a new wonderful place to find good food...under the rabbit hutch.

 After all the bad weather her feathers are slowly returning to the bright white they should be.

Checking out the back 40 for worms.

Hey, did you find anything over here?

this looks like a good spot.

Hey guys over here, I found some!

I'm coming!

Hmmm, I don't see anything here.

Maybe over here?

Is she looking?...

I just gotta taste it.

Well, that was a disappointment.

Hey, want to butt heads again?

You guys, give it up.

Is it time to get out and play yet?

So this is the Cluck-Thru...

Think they will notice we are the goats and not the chickens.

Great new deepest in the corner of the goat house.  On Thursday I found five eggs in here.

The Egg Drop

All 16 in one spot chowing down on some scratch.  I had to get a head count and this is the only way to get them all in one place at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment