Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Monday Was A Big Day

Monday was a  big day filled with visitors.  I think too many for one little goat.  Boot isn't eating too well.  We have managed to get him to eat some.  I text Lisa t Digging Deeper and she thinks it might be the stress from the move and maybe new food.  We plan to keep it pretty low key today.  He still runs, jumps, and plays so she says as long as he is doing that and his belly isn't hard we should be fine.


I think if we don't watch it this little guy could be a big as a barn in a few months.  He eats like a champ!


Cassie and the her kids jumped in the car early Monday morning to be here for the lunch feeding.  I think Cassie might have a little of her mother in her.

And Marli couldn't be left out.  She made a special trip over just before they went to bed.




 The goat whisperer doing her thing.


Emmy makes all kinds of fun of me but she is the first in line to feed them.


Cooper wasn't really sure he wanted to hold one.  But Emmy talked him into it.

Boot getting some TLC from Cassie.

Marji getting in on the goat loving too.

Big plans to sleep out under the stars....

...in the hammocks but I was the only one that fell asleep.  Cassie came out to let me know that they other two had already come in and were snuggled under the covers in the Train Room.






And this one is for Emily Berry.  Sweaters all around.  Looks like a Christmas card for this year to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment