Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Just A Normal Tuesday

I guess this is going to become the norm around here....

I think if Ellis could move his life and friends from Indiana to next door he would be a happy camper.  He LOVES this little farm.

Alaire likes to almost as much.

Just before this pic I told Alaire that we were going to feed the goats breakfast,  She looked at me and said I can't go out in my pajamas.  I said, of course, she could...she got the biggest smile on her face and ran to get her chicken shoes.

MadiMoo wasn't so much impressed with the boys.  She was more interested in playing with Ellis and Alaire.

They know how it is done.  Pros already!

Deep conversation

These guys are nuts!

He loves catching Pappy's Girls...chickens in general I guess.

Boot will sit on your lap anywhere and anytime.



 Boot had a little trouble eating on his first day here...everything all new kinda had him stressed.  But now he is eating like a champ.

Boogie is going to eat us out of house and home!

One last feeding before leaving to go back home.  Don't worry Ellis and Alaire are already on the calendar for a weekend next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment