Wednesday, April 6, 2016

I Got Some Pictures Today!

Boot, Scoot, and Boogie are here!  Well, not here on NottaLotta.  But they have been born.  Yea!  Are you ready for some major cuteness?



Boot was born March 24.  So as of today, he is 13 days old.  Tomorrow or so he will start on bottle feeding.  He will do that until he gets the hang of it so he can come here to be fed 3/4 times a day from a bottle for the next 6-8 weeks.

See his cute little boots!

This is Scoot.  He and Boot are brothers...twins I think.

He looks like the Flying Nun with those airplane ears.

He looks like he might just be a handful.  I wonder...do goats have 'puppy breath?'

When we visited Digging Deeper Farm, I told Lisa that I really, really wanted a tri-colored coat.  And look I got my wish.

Boogie was born on March 28th.  So if you are doing the math...he is four days younger that Boot and Scoot.

Don't you just want to pick him up and squeeze him?  I can hardly wait to see what they are going to do when they get here.

Oh my gosh!!!  Look at that...how cute is that?

My little goat family.  Do I have anyone out there that may want to come during bottle feeding time?
I will start a running schedule when I find out their regular feeding times.

No comments:

Post a Comment