Sunday, January 10, 2016

No Way Sister

The girls are not big fans of the snow.  Not at all!  When I went to check on them and open then up this morning I found the Little Girls in the boxed in roost.  A place that they never go!  All snuggled in together just yakking up a storm.  The Big Girls were out and about checking on the white stuff that covered their run.

The looks I got told me that they were not the least bit happy with their surrounding.

Ethelle and Inez were the only two that ventured out.  Ethel looked out but never took a step towards the snow.

EffieGrace just huddled in herself to keep warm.

And they didn't go far.

Inez came running when she thought I had some treats.

But it was an excellent egg production day...one from the Big Girls and five from the Little Girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment