Monday, January 18, 2016

I Feel So Bad For Her

It is so cold.  And I know I am worrying about something I can't control but I gotta do something but she is killing me.  I realize she is a bird.  And birds know what to do in the winter to stay warm.  But I still feel bad for her.

I sectioned a little area for her right by the dryer vent.  

It took her about two seconds to back up against it.

I watched her fall asleep...standing up.

When I left the backyard to get her a little treat she was sound asleep.  I checked again while I was inside and she was still there.  Then I came with some more treats and she was gone.  Guess the dryer went off.  I threw some frozen corn in the little space to show the other girls they could go there to get warm.  The could have cared less.

This molt seems like it has been going on forever!  I will be so thankful when it is ll over and she is back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment