Wednesday, April 30, 2014

New To Me Chicken Coop/Rabbit Hutch

Got a special delivery last weekend from my niece via my dad, one of my crazy aunts and cousin...all the way from WV.  We had a great visit.  Emmy fixed an awesome healthy lunch and we had a picnic in the backyard (Hey Ms Renee...we used our new tablecloth/shower curtain and it looked very partyish).  We even had time for a little crafting time.
 
 My niece, Molly, is letting me foster her rabbit, Buns.  Now Binker has a girlfriend.  Which we are excited about.  Maybe one day we will raise bunnies.  But that is in the future. Right now we are chicken crazy around here.  Well, maybe it is just me that seems to be chicken crazy.
 
Molly bought this for Buns awhile back.  It is really nice.  All I need to do it add some wire on the back and predator proofing all around and we will be in business.  But I am not sure three chickens will fit.  We will just have to wait and see.
Then there is the extra little brown house.  Not sure if it is a coop or a hutch.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment