Friday, July 12, 2024

The Last June Walk-Around

 

A surprise squash hanging around on the fence.

The blackberries didn't do as well as I would have liked.  We have been researching and we know what to try for next year.

The cucumbers are coming slowly and steadily.  Doing some research on them also.

The grey coneflowers are spreading like crazy!

Bee balm.  My neighbor has some tall red ones that I am looking for.  I have seen wild ones on the side of the road.  I just need to make sure I have my bucket and shovel in the car when I go out.  This plant will get split in the fall.

I had to get really low to find this little what I think will be pumpkin.

The ornamental gourds are nuts.  I love looking for them.  One day they are small and then the next time I think to look they have grown to be as big as my hand.

cucumber

One of Murph's pepper.

I know I only planted marigold seeds here.  Looks like a few volunteer tomato plants.  I can't wait to see what they are.  I'm hoping they are Sunsugars.

Our squash patch is sucking fumes.  I have no idea what to do.

Here today...gone the next.  It just disappeared from the plant.

playing hide and seek

so pretty

It's a mystery.

Fancy dancy!

Mark is a big Ohio State fan, so we must have a buckeye plant in the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment