Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Surprises Come In Threes Around Here

Had no idea that Mark was going to take me out to breakfast at our favorite bagel place. Surprise #1
 
Surprise #2 Tomatoes growing in the marigolds all around the yard.  I picked the most healthy one out...

...and planted then directly is the raised bed.  Did you know that you could do that?  It works!  This is my second year doing it.

Number 3 was a huge sucker that I pulled off the Blue Ridge Mountian tomato.  It looked like an actual small tomato plant.
It went directly into the bed.  I forgot to water them in so the next time I looked at them they all looked really down and out.  I watered and talked to them really sweet and they began to perk up.  Little did Mark know any of this so he pulled out the Blue Ridge and tossed it into the bushes.  Long story short...I scrounged around and found it and put some magic dust on the stem and put it back in the ground.  I will give the prognosis in a few days.  

No comments:

Post a Comment