Sunday, April 23, 2023

A Very Funny Story

 

I grabbed this from someone else's Facebook page.  When I am in the garden I really don't care what I look like...just ask Mark and Murph.  I am there to work...no a beauty pageant for me.

So here is a great example of my garden hair.  But the funny story happened the other night during Whiz Kids with Connor.

We were reading a cute story and there was a grandma in the story.   We were reading the picture and I ask Connor how he knew that the grandma was in the picture on the page.  He looked me straight in the eyes and said, I kid you not, 'Wammy she has cracks in her face just like you!'  I cracked up laughing and I thought Bridgit was going to lose it right there!  I will never ever EVER forget that as long as I live!  Guess I need to use more wrinkle (crack) cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment