Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Working Into The Dark

 

I had some shade in the City Park so I took advantage of it.  Still have a long way to go but at least I did put a dent into it today.

Well, would you look at that?  Mark was able to cut a few swipes of grass.  He is really trying to work that swelling out of his leg.

I had a little burn party.

The Watermelon Bed is ready to be tilled and planted.

Anyone want some Naked Ladies

I found this little twig of a limb that some squirrel took off one of the tomato plants.  I have no idea what variety it is, but I know that if you put it in water, it will grow roots.

garlic scapes

I transplanted some groundcover from the driveway to around the bathtub.  Wish me luck...hope it grows.

I planted two hills of green Patty Pans, two hills of yellow Patty Pans, and some longneck yellow squash.

The tiller is back and ready to tackle the Pumpkin Patch.

I planted the mystery tomato in the middle of the zinnia bed in the Watermelon Patch.

This is where all the unearthed rocks go to die.  They line Sunflower Lane that is inside the Pumpkin Patch.

It is about 11PM and I am still at it.  Have you ever weeded in the dark?  I can now say that I have.  I think I had too much Pepsi at dinner.



No comments:

Post a Comment