Friday, June 11, 2021

Still Chugging Along In The Weeds

 Trying my best to get this bed looking like someone cares what it looks like.  In my mind it is beautiful.  I worked today until I made myself sick.  It was s dang hot!  I literally had to come in and take a break and Mark had to get cold rags for me.  Thinking I was on the verge of heat stroke or heart attack.  Mark was ready to call the squad.  

I know, I know!!

I took the bed frame off the barn to get the weeds and leaves from behind it.  Now I can't get it back on.  That's a project for another day.  The I will plant the Dutchman's pipe on it and more than likely hosta on either side behind the stella doras.

Cleaned out this little bed on Mr John's side.  I.m thinking a mixture of Native plant seeds will go in there in the fall.


My little round helper. Three grey headed coneflowers will go beside Ollie.  They grow pretty tall I think and they will fill in that spot nicely.

I found a peony and transplanted it up to the front of the bed with two others.

My plan may change when I do a little more research on the height and diameter of the new plants we bought to go in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment