Monday, June 21, 2021

Now What Are We Up To?

 

We have been looking for options.  Found this one but I am not sold on it yet.


We bought some beautiful Native perennials.

And they go in here when it is safe.  Right now I have a concrete chicken guarding.  She is doing a great job because the dogs are scared of her.  They bark and pounce at her.  Then look at me as if they are saying, 'Why isn't she running away.'

We all are busy with things but I have a text out to Murph for when he has nothing to do to come and brainstorm and measure for the fence.  
Also I am on the lookout for an old metal gate something like this one...
It doesn't need to even be this fancy.  Just a gate to keep yahoos and dogs from getting in.

maybe with latches like these


We looked within an hour or more radius around West Lafayette, IN with no luck.  We are going to check out some places that we know around here but if you have one stashed behind your garage or have seen one around please let us know.  We are sorta getting down to the wire on this one.  My new plants can't live in the little buckets for much longer.



No comments:

Post a Comment