Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Getting my DVM

DMV...doctor of veterinarian medicine...ha, ha, just kidding.

I got a call from a friend at church.  She has a friend that is a new chickie-ma.  One of her chickens was attacked by a hawk.  They asked me to help.  So I go grab all my chicken books and start to research.



I love how this book lays it right out simply so this is what I went with.

Just in case you ever have this problem or someone you know...this is what would do.


The vet told me to get this when Boogie lost a horn.  But I read on the back and you aren't to use it on an animal that you eat or get food from.  I asked if the hen was laying yet and the answer was no.  If it were me I would go to Tractor Supply and ask what they would do.  Or call our farm vet...Dr. Patechell at Rolling Hills Veterinary Services..513-734-9400.

I'll let you know what I hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment