Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Be Free

Monday night Mark decided that the boys could be free.  Meaning that they could go in and out of the pen whenever they chose.  They chose to sleep by the backdoor.  I slept on the couch to keep an eye on them.  Boogie got into the little trash can (that had a tight lid on it) and ate whatever he could find.  I don't even remember what was in it.  Then he used the can on its side as a pillow.  Crack me up.

Boogie figured out that all the fun was happening in the family room and wanted in.

They drank from the chicken waterer.  Ate most of the leave and mowed down all the weeds on the left side of the backyard.  I should have let them out years ago to eat the weeds.  Next fall they will earn their keep.  I'll never have to pull another weed!

This is the very first time that I have noticed Scoot has a heart on his side.

They love the freshly fallen oak leaves.

I am totally serious about the weed eating thing in the fall!  Might even rent them out if I could just figure out how to load them in the truck without them running down the street!

No comments:

Post a Comment