Saturday, August 16, 2014

More Fun Visitors

Ronda and Lynley dropped Skyler off and stayed for the nightly chicken show.  I have to say that the girls loved them.

Lynley was a chick magnet!  They loved her.  Couldn't be because she had a big bowl of blueberries.  And by the looks of her blue lips, I think she just might have shared them with the chickens.  Esthelle just at them right out of the bowl.

Dixie made I to the sitting spot a few time.

The chickens love Chickie Pa's perch...AKA his leg.  He too had a bowl of blueberries.  I think watermelon and blueberries are their favorite treats so far.  They like his toes pretty well too.
 
Not only did the chickens get treats, but Ronda surprised me with a few bags of treats as well, chocolate ones...the kind I LOVE!
We love having visitors on the farm to watch and laugh with us at the chickens and all of their shenanigans.  So come on by sometime about an hour before dark...that is when the show begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment