Tuesday, September 26, 2023

The Clean-Ups Continue

Once again I tackled the weeds.  I even transplanted flowers from other places hoping that one day this will be all filled in and you won't be able to see the weeds or the bare earth.  I'd love to be able to cover it with some nice mushroom compost or even mulch but with all the two and four-legged little beings we have digging and running around here, I am afraid it would not be worth it.
 
Most everything has given up.  There are a few lunchbox peppers, some cherry tomatoes and a few Boxcar Willy tomato plants remaining.

As soon as this zucchini is big enough to pick either garlic or onions are going in here.

I'm not sure what Pete Moss has in store for the empty bed.

Look, Murph, no scraggly grasses to try to get by.  We cut them all down!

Just need to wind up the soaker hoses in a few weeks and these beds will be closed for the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment