Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Finished The Berry Patch

 After doing more research on how to grow Blueberries Mark decided that we needed to up our game.  So out came the two bushes.

Carly Rae came for a visit with Murph.  She got to pick a ripe strawberry.

And by the look in her eyes, it was amazing.

The first Sunsugar!  It split.  I had better keep a better eye out.

Mark and I have been working all day on the Berry Patch...mainly the two huge grow bags for the blueberries.

I have been putting it off for a few months.  I first had to take everything out along the fence.  Emmy helped me pull out the rocks. And then we just quit.

So now everything is in its place.  Now comes mulching the path between the bed and the raised bed.

birds-eye view

When I was moving rocks for the edging I found another little friend.  Wish I could know if we have ever met before.

He was on the opposite side of the house so who knows.

All mulched on both sides of the rocks.  I love it.  And it wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be.  So glad it is finished.  Tonight it is storming so everything will be watered in really well.  Thanks God for watering tonight so Mark doesn't have to get up early to water. 

And look what I found...the first Blackberry!

No comments:

Post a Comment