Saturday, April 17, 2021

Working In The Garden and Murph Is BACK!

 

My little buddy and I got to work out in the yard today between the raindrops.

This dirt pile is going to be the death of me!  Seems it is never-ending.  But today I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I used lots and lots of buckets of it when I transplanted the garlic.

The yahoos filled this one using plastic shovels, plastic wheelbarrows, shopping carts, and their hands.

We haven't decided what veggies and flowers will go where just yet.  First, we need to get the fence up so the dogs can't dig everything up and the yahoos can't get to the veggies to pick them.

Strawberries are looking great!

Murph's back.  Seems like forever since he has been in the backyard!   So glad to see him back.  This man loves to garden!  He is the main fence guy.  He measures, looks, figures, measures again, and then decides what we need.

While Pappy looks on.  He wishes things were different because it is killing him not to be able to get into there and do things.

We have a plan!  It is on paper so we have a plan.

Placing the posts for the fence.  Murph marked them and Jeremy is going to dig them.

I came in for a second and turned around and looked outside and the sky was amazing.



And then it was gone.  I cleaned up all the bags of leaves and put them down as mulch.

It is going to be great.  Baby steps I keep telling myself.  There is so much to do and I just want to tackle it head-on and bulldoze my way through.  I must learn to be patient.














No comments:

Post a Comment