Wednesday, September 28, 2016

On My Walk This Morning


Just about every morning I let the chickens out, check to see if the goats have food and water, and see if the rabbit's food is still on the side of the pen.  (every night something tries to remove it from the hutch).  This is what I saw this morning.

While Mark was mucking out the goat pen the goats were eating all the fallen leaves....

...the acorns...

...and just looking really good...almost back to themselves.

Madi's job was to keep an eye on the goats and not let them get into too much trouble.

Ahhhh, fresh hay.

More good food.

Just can't get enough of it.

Boogie with one horn.

Fresh water is always a big hit!

One giant egg in the Papy's girls nesting box.

All I get is evidence that someone or two are molting.

Binker still alive and kicking...providing that good fertilizer that can go directly into the garden.

And then you have the busybodies.  They are always following me wherever I go looking for a hand-out.

No comments:

Post a Comment