Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Just An Afternoon On The Farm

Going through pictures this morning I realized I had some unposted shots of animals.  So guess what you get today...a dump!

We have three of the best yard work helpers on the planet.  The only problem is they like to get on your back when you are weeding.

I have decided that Boogie loves the camera.  He will come to me when he sees I need pictures.  He is really into photo shoots.  See his smile?

And look at that beard.

This is his favorite pose.

And then you have this.  It is so hot and humid my glasses are fogging over.  It really makes it challenging when you are cleaning out coops.

Check out this clutch.  All in one day!  You go girls!

Ruby waiting patiently for her s'more I guess.  Not!

Leona looking lovely. 


I spilled some of Mark's oats this morning.  Guess who thought it was great!

Amelia


I wish I could catch Bertha when I could get a shot of her feet.  Her feathers are out of control.

Mark's Silver-Laced Wyandotte, Gladys.

And then we have my sad but sweet SLW, Effie Grace.

She had a really bad molt and hasn't looked like she should seems like a year.  But yesterday we noticed that she is starting to get her feathers back.


She is getting fluffy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment