Monday, August 8, 2016

I Think They Missed Me

Mark and I took a little day trip...127 World's Longest Yard Sale...on Saturday.  Michael was attending a Wilderness Survival campout with the scouts and Emmy was house sitting.  We talked Emmy to checking on the animals a few times during our time away.

When we came home this is what we found...

Ruby followed me all over the backyard clucking up a blue streak!

I think she wanted to know why she had to stay in her coop all day the day before.  To keep you safe you sweet little chicken.

Lots of shoving and pushing going on.  They couldn't get to me fast enough.

Ahhh, finally I can rest in my favorite spot.  And if you are good to me today I will leave you a little brown egg.

Hey, where is Pappy?

I need kisses...or maybe it was black licorice.

No comments:

Post a Comment