Monday, February 8, 2016

'Wildflower' Prep

Our 'wildflower' area is coming along slowly.  Today there will be a delivery but I have my doubts about it.

It is not at all what I envisioned.  It is huge and heavy.  There is no way on God's green earth that we will get this baby into the backyard where is is supposed to go.  It is too heavy for us to move, even with lots of muscle.

The guy who built it suggested we got a lawn tractor and pull it into place.  Great idea but.....

...the ground is soaked due to rain so it is going to dig into the grass and leave deep ruts
...there is a 90 degree turn that has to be made in a really tight spot
...it has to move clear across the entire back yard around the clothesline
...we don't own a lawn tractor

I am betting it doesn't fit and we either hopefully can return it or we find someone to buy it and go with Plan B but I'm not sure what that is yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment