Sunday, June 7, 2015

Chicken 'Dump" From My Phone

Thought I would add these pics from my phone to the blog so we can see how far we have come and how far we need to go.
Huge treat block that I thought was such a great idea.  Maybe if I had chunked into chunks it would have been better.  Lesson learned.  The girls liked it but it was too much at once.  And note to self...store it in a container each night.

Esthelle looks so thin.

Dusting anywhere they want even though Mark and I build the nicest dusting pit for them.

The chicken chairs are the best!

RayJeana making a statement.

Dixie and Ethel love to pick at mu shoes.

Ethel is the queen of the broody hens.

Wonder why EffieGrace has her feathers all ruffled up?

Judy does have her mean look on.

Dory likes Mark.

Sunny trying to tell me something.  Probably..."get that camera out of my face."

Love her lacy feathers.

Little Ms Sunshine

asleep in my lap

Susie thinking she could be, wants to be, please let me be, broody.

She's at it again.

Susie and EffieGrace guarding Ethel while she takes a nap.

Ethel is really mad now...just look at those neck feathers.

Go ahead and guess...broody again.  I think she may have a problem.

She growls at me now when I move her from the nest.

When I have a broody hen I let the girls out to rage in the yard and I have to close the door to the run because they tend to sneak back in and get on the nest.  Susie was trying every way in the world to get it.  It was her egg laying time.  I finally let her in and when she finished her egg song I let her out.

All because of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment