Monday, April 1, 2024

And We Are Off And Running

 

NEW DIRT!  And if you look real close you can see Murph coming across the yard with my big yellow bucket.  We planted five 20-gallon grow bags of purple, Yukon gold, and red potatoes.

The man doesn't use a shovel.

He just grabs it...

and moves it with his arms!

Let this time be the first time this year that I say he is nuts!  And I say it lovingly!

Three raised beds were cleaned and dirt was added.  Two Yahoo beds were weeded and dirt was added. Five grow bags planted with potatoes. Four whiskey barrels were cleaned out and dirt was added.

And then came time to remove a two-panel cattle panel trellis from one garden and put it in the Goat Pen.


Mark loves getting good shots of me when I work in the garden.  I had worked my hiney off and still had miles to go before we finished.


If you know what you are looking for you will see it if not you might need to study the pic for a bit.  Now to clean out the weeds and get to planning our planting strategies.

This is what gardening tied looks like!  But I loved every minute of it and it looks amazing.

And Murph is a huge part of the success of our little Community Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment